Here are some examples of how I create balance for my clients:
- Client care – Your clients will always receive professional, gracious support, even when you are busy elsewhere
- Coordinating efforts of other team members – I’ll coordinate with or manage the efforts of other support personnel on your behalf to free you to focus on revenue-generating activities.
- 1ShoppingCart set-up and management – you create the products & services while I maintain your shopping cart (also ezines & affiliate programs)
- WordPress site management – Let me keep your WordPress site up to date with your latest posts, videos, events, and products.
- Scheduling & calendar management – Imagine the freedom of having your appointments coordinated while you are in meetings with clients.
- Arrangement of services – Do you need a personal trainer, housekeeper, car shipping service? I’ll research your options, you make the decision, and I make the arrangements. Easy breezy!
- Reminder services – Give me a list of important dates & I’ll make sure to alert you as they approach.
- Purchasing gifts/cards for clients & family – After I’ve alerted you to an upcoming date, if you still don’t have time to make the necessary arrangements, you can give me some gift ideas and a budget and let me take care of it for you. What could be easier?
- Preparing & distributing electronic newsletters – I’ll prepare your text or html e-zine in Constant Contact, Vertical Response, 1ShoppingCart. After you review, I’ll schedule it for distribution.
- Arranging travel – Share your travel preferences with me and I’ll research flight, hotel, and car options. Upon your selection, I’ll make the reservations, update your calendar with the information, and notify other parties, if necessary.
- Conducting research – I’ve been asked to research car shipping services, alzheimer’s care centers, customer relationship management systems, and vinyl car wraps, just to name a few. What can I research for you?
- Assisting with the definition, documentation, and improvement of processes – Efficient processes help you manage your business more effectively.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Brainstorming and being a sounding board for new ideas
- Coordinating meetings and events
- Preparing correspondence
If you don’t see what you need help with listed here, please ask as I am continuously adding to my service offerings. If I don’t offer the service you need, I am happy to recommend or assist you in locating another resource.
Are these the types of things you need help with? Then, visit How It Works to learn about my process.