Welcome to Virtual Synergy
Busy executives, entrepreneurs, and small business owners:
You CAN have balance in your work and your life!
Are you overwhelmed with your workload, trying to do everything in your business yourself? Well, you don’t have to be overwhelmed anymore, and here’s why:
I create balance for busy professionals just like you by freeing them to focus on the areas of their business and life that require their personal attention. You are likely spending 20-50% of your day on administrative functions that do not need to be personally handled by you. Imagine what you could accomplish if you could regain that time:
- Get organized
- Take a class
- Focus on marketing ideas
- Create new products
- Review your business plan
- Attend a networking event
- Spend time with family
- Get some exercise
When you work with a Virtual Assistant you can:
- Have the time and energy you want
- Give away the things that have been distracting you, enabling you to focus on the things you want to do.
- Be freed up to give your attention to those things that need it most, such as client-facing work, while I handle the behind the scenes work.
- Focus on things that you are passionate about, giving me the things to handle that do not need your personal attention.
I created this virtual assistance practice to offer high quality support to successful busy people anywhere, virtually. I create balance for my clients by freeing them to focus on the areas of their business and life that require their personal attention.
So, does regaining 10 or more hours per month sound good to you? If so, visit Meet Lorri to learn more about me and see if you feel like we might be a good fit for each other.